SPIA is thrilled to announce some of our courses which will be available in the Winter and Spring semesters.
- SPIA 4984: Small Cities, Resilience, and Global Change
- GIA 5264: Global Conflicts, Local Impacts
- SPIA 5624: Decision-making in a Complex Environment
- SPIA 5164: Building Participation and Engagement in Volunteer Based Organizations
- SPIA 5634: Cross Sector Governance
- SPIA 5984: Health Care Quality and Management
If you are interested and want more information about these specific courses, please scroll below for course descriptions.